About Me

My photo
Mom of Gwyn https://www.allbreedpedigree.com/index.php?query_type=horse&h=BLACKROOTS+STONEWALL+GWYNYVYR&g=5&cellpadding=0&small_font=1&l=

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Bridal Veil Falls Revisit

We headed out to Bridal Veil Falls with another former coworker/longtime friend who had come to visit. I forgot how rough the climbing is on this hike. K handled everything like a champ. H preferred to be carried, and thank goodness for carriers. Oddly, the photos are in backwards order. I'm gonna let it slide. I took no photos on the way back, I was enjoying not struggling on the trail like I had on the way up.







We had a nice siesta at the falls with snacks, enjoying the white noise of the falling water and the view across the valley.




She's a ham for the camera.














Curse you endless stairs

Much of the trail


It was a cooler day and while the parking lot was busy, we got there mid-afternoon on a Sunday and we had no trouble finding a parking spot in the main lot.





Kids need to stand on rocks. It's apparently a thing. And what big sister does, little sister must also do.





No comments:

Post a Comment